- Log on to www.asokaworldschool.com to submit the online application form by paying a non-refundable application fee of Rs 500/-
- Once you successfully submit the Part A online application form along with the relevant documents, our Admissions Team will review your application along with the relevant documents. Should there be any discrepancy in the documents, our Admissions Team will call/mail you to inform you of the missing details. After application submission, the admission counselor will schedule a school visit.
- During the school visit, an interactive session will be conducted for both parents and the child seeking admission.
- An academic and aptitude assessment will follow the interview for the child by our school counselor.
- Once this is successfully completed, the seat is secured by the payment of fees and completing Part B of the application form.
Documents required during interaction:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Passport size photos of the student (1) and family photo(1)
- Copy of progress card from the previous grade.
- Medical reports/SEN reports if any
As discussed we would schedule an interactive session at the earliest once the application form is submitted. Details of the appointment will be communicated timely.
We do not reserve any seats; the admission will be on a first come first serve basis only.